Have you been harboring the thought of studying abroad? If you have, then we will be sharing information about fully funded scholarships in Australia. Application is now open to apply for the Australia Awards Scholarship 2022.
The Australia Award scholarship is offered for International students to pursue their Higher Education from Australia. The Australian awards offer master, undergraduate, and Ph.D. grants in many fields. It’s one of the most famous travel destinations for international students as Australia has massively improved its education system in the last decade and many people from diverse backgrounds are willing to come to Australia in order to study.
The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade is offering the Australian Award Scholarships. The scholarships are open for the Academic session 2022. No application fee is required while applying for the Australian Awards, and applicants can pursue further education in any field of their choice. Expenses of students will be taken care of by the Australian Government.
By 2022, they are selecting almost 200 students for this scholarship program. The application procedure is to be done before 29th April 2022. We encourage all students seeking fully funded scholarships in Australia 2022 to apply before the mentioned due date, or the applications won’t be accepted. Just try to make hay while the sun shines, so that you won’t regret missing a huge opportunity.
Australia Award Scholarship 2022 Information
- Country: Australia
- Offered by: Department of Foreign affairs and trade
- Degrees: Masters, Bachelor, and PhD
- Finances: Funded
- Deadline: 29th April 2022.
Financial benefits of Australia Award Scholarship 2022
The Australian Government will cover the applicant’s expense in Australian Awards Scholarships 2022:
- Accommodation will be provided, or its costs will be provided.
- Extra expenses such as textbooks and other materials will be covered.
- The tuition fee will be covered entirely.
- Supplementary academic support may be available to ensure a scholar’s academic success or enhance their educational experience
- Assistance to Living Expenses
- Health Cover
- Travel Tickets for the program.
Eligibility Requirements for Australia Award Scholarship 2022
- Applicants must be older than 18 on 1st
- Applicants should not be serving in the military.
- Australian Citizens are not eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- Candidates should not be married or engaged.
- More in-depth details can be attained from their official website.
Eligible Countries for Australia Award Scholarship 2022
The following countries can apply for the AAS program 2022:
- The Federated States of Micronesia
- The Marshall Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- The Republic of Palau
- The Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- South Africa
How to Apply for Australia Award Scholarship 2022
- Visit the official website here: Click here
- Check here the “How to Apply” Section: Click here
- Select your country from here: Click here
Application Deadline for Australia Award Scholarship 2022
The last date to apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia for International Students 2022 is 29th April 2022. All students must submit their application forms before the deadline.
Application Procedure for Australia Award Scholarship 2022
For details and information regarding the scholarship program, visit the link provided below:
Conclusion on Australia Award Scholarship
Hurry up and apply for the Australia award scholarship before the deadline, by winning the scholarship, it will go a long way in helping you financially and also it will reduce the financial pressure on your parents or guardian who is financing your education. This also helps the young students in high school to study hard so as to get the kind of scholarship.