NSFAS contact details allows people to seek inquiries about help given to students to achieve a stress-free higher education. Get all the info here.
NSFAS has been a blessing to so many households in South Africa, they have also helped young students to achieve their lifetime aim of getting a higher education without so much hindrances. The main purpose of the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) is to enable young people from poor households to obtain a higher education. In this article we will be sharing NSFAS contact details for those that might need it, in case of enquiries.
This is essential for expanding South Africa’s skills base and a powerful mechanism for breaking the intergenerational cycle of household poverty and exclusion. This opportunity also let the younger ones to set achievable academic goals for themselves, so as for them to be successful in future.
Overview, Aims, and NSFAS Contact Details
The mission of the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) is to transform NSFAS into an efficient and effective provider of financial aids to students from poor and working class families in a sustainable manner that promotes access to to higher education and training, this is in line in the pursuit of South Africa’s national and human resource development goals.
The mission statement is made up of three distinct elements which describe why NSFAS exists, what it does, and the impact on its constituency: NSFAS exists to provide financial aid to eligible students at public TVET Colleges and Universities.
NSFAS identifies eligible students, provides bursaries, and collects student loan repayment to replenish the funds available for future generations of students; and NSFAS supports access to higher education and training of students from poor and working class families who would otherwise not be able to afford tuition fees and they need to attain academic success.
This opportunity is being given by the NSFAS serves as a big encouragement to the young ones who already know that their parents or guardian wouldn’t be able to afford to finance their higher education. This will also drive them to focus more and strive harder so that they will be able to access such loans in the future.
What are the Requirements to Apply for NSFAS, these requirements are so important;
- Provide your own cellphone number and email address.
- You must have a copy of your ID or birth certificate
- National ID copies of parents, guardian or spouse
- The evidence of your income or 1 year’s IRPS if necessary
- The proof of income of your parents, guardian or spouse
- If you are a SASSA grant recipient, you don’t need to provide any evidence of income.
- All applicants who is known as a “Vulnerable Child” by the Department of Social Development should also provide a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form.
NSFAS Contact Details for Enquiries:
POSTAL – Private Bag X1, Plumstead, 7801
PHYSICAL – 2nd floor, House Vincent, 10 Brodie Road, Wynberg, Cape Town, 7700
TELEPHONE – 021-763-3200 / 08000 67327
WEBSITE ADDRESS – www.nsfas.org.za
How to Apply for NSFAS Online 2022
If you would like to apply for NSFAS 2022, follow the steps outlined below for successful applications;
- You have to visit the NSFAS website: www.nsfas.org.za online
- Then, you have to click on the “myNSFAS” tab
- After that, you create your myNSFAS account.
- After creating the myNSFAS account, you then have to click on the “Apply” tab.
- Answer the following questions you see on your screen.
- Update all your personal information
- Upload all the required supporting documents.
- Then lastly, click on the “Submit Button” to send your application for review.
Conclusion on NSFAS Contact Details
Then, we wish you best of luck in your applications. We hope we have able to supply with NSFAS contact details, in case you have any enquiry to make.